Friday, March 28, 2008

Look Cupcake Goes Mobile

T Mobile that is.

A friend was charged with catering a company meeting and asked me to do some cupcakes. I kicked around ideas for matching their logo and ultimately came up with what you'll see below.

And the flavors? Ohmagosh the flavors....



Vanilla chai spice cupcakes with cinnamon cheesecake filling.And fresh ginger buttercream frosting. (I honestly considered climbing into the mixing bowl and just rolling around in the frosting. Hands down my favorite creation so far.)
Magenta fondant disks, imprinted with a T and flanked with silver non-perils.
All boxed up and ready to go.










1 comments:

NicNic said...

The T-Mobile cupcakes were deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!!! Well and simply perfect!!! A huge hit... well and they made me look good, so that's all that matter..hahaha - just kidding. But, I ordered more than needed for the meeting so I was able to had them out to my Directors and send them home with an extra for their wives. Rhi -- you rock! I actually got emails telling me that "I rock" so I must pass the love. Good work girl --