Thursday, March 5, 2009

Don't Tell Anyone - But I'm a Big Sap.

Yesterday I was approached and asked if I could make a personal sized cake with the words, "Will You Marry Me" written on it.

My reply: "AWWWWWWWW! Of COURSE I can - when do you need it? Right now? I'm going to drop everything and do it right now. No, NO - these other clients won't mind not getting their orders, there's a girl getting a proposal!"

Ehm.

(You'll be happy to know that I came to my senses and everyone else who placed orders are probably blissfully munching away on their delicious cupcakes right now.)

So, David just wanted a little cake with which to propose. And I was happy to oblige:

The board (obviously) says, "Will U Marry Me?"
Sparkling Proposal
Sparkling Proposal


Here it is with my ring on the top -
Sparkling Proposal
Sparkling Proposal

Update: She said yes. :)

1 comments:

JillyJill said...

I freakin love it! You have way too much talent in that head of yours to give this up. Seriously.