Friday, July 29, 2011

Lisa & Ryan

Hey, You Guys! Know what the secret best part of making wedding cakes is? (I mean, besides the butter, obviously.) It's getting all the amazing pro pictures after the fact. I could (and do) lose days staring at the photographers' websites. Oohing and aahing, gasping & sighing over the detail shots and the way the lighting totally makes that bride's skin look like porcelain, omg. Can we get that lighting installed in our bathroom? Please? Home Depot should totally offer that.


Gabriel Van Wyhe, of www.vanwyhephotography.com, shared these fantastic shots he got of our couple Lisa & Ryan enjoying their cake cutting.



First they cut the cake. (Does Lisa not have the BEST facial expressions?)
Lisa & Ryan
Annnd then:
Lisa & Ryan
Lisa & Ryan
Lisa & Ryan
(I think they liked it... This face says it all, right?)
Lisa & Ryan
Lisa & Ryan

Here are few detail shots of their tower:
Lisa & Ryan
Lisa & Ryan
Lisa & Ryan

2 comments:

Jennywenny said...

How lovely! I love the pretty way you piped the cupcakes, I've been experimenting and I think styles like that mean there is slightly less frosting but it tastes better somehow.
The photos of the bride and groom are so funny!

elenareviews said...

So cute! I can't make a flower using sugar paste.....I'll try again.